Last updated: June 14, 2022
We are delighted to announce that our doors are now fully open, and we are happy to get back to pre-pandemic operations. Carling Animal Hospital will continue to have some safety measures in place. Here’s what to keep in mind for your next visit:
- For the safety of our team, we will continue to wear masks in the hospital and ask that all (human) visitors do so as well. If you forget your mask at home, we will provide you with one.
- Please keep in mind that our exam rooms and waiting area are not very large! One family member per appointment is preferred with exceptions for end-of-life appointments.
- Curbside service is still 100% available to those that do not wish to come inside.
- Due to a continuing backorder of many pet food diets and medications we are asking you to please still call ahead for food & treat orders and medication refills in order to confirm that we have what you need in stock and you do not make a wasted trip to us. For medication refills, if you can kindly call us 24 hours in advance so our Client Care Representatives have adequate time to prepare what you need!
- Specialty food and pet supplies can be ordered online and delivered to your home for free for orders over $100. To place an order through our online store, click on “Online Store.”
We look forward to seeing you in clinic once more!
The Carling Animal Hospital Team